DENIAL, HARRASSMENT OF, or FAILURE TO INFORM parents of their RIGHT to Reasons of Conscience, Religious, or Medical Vaccine exemptions in the state of Ohio, is Unethical, Unconstitutional, and violates Ohio revised code.
OHIO: A pupil who presents a written statement of the pupil’s parent or guardian in which the parent or guardian declines to have the pupil immunized for reasons of conscience, including religious convictions, is not required to be immunized. Medical exemptions are also allowed. ORC Ann. § 3313.671 Proof of required immunizations – exceptions
The school website and all written notices stating that parents are required to submit immunization records or else child will be omitted from participation in school, SHOULD ALSO STATE — “unless parent has submitted a Reasons of conscience, Religious, or medical exemption”. Failure to do so is a direct VIOLATION of the Informed Consent Rights of Ohio parents, and the right to a public education for their child.
- National Vaccine injury compensation program has paid out over $3.4 BILLION for vaccine injuries and deaths since 1989. (http://www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/)
- According to David Kessler, former commissioner of the FDA, “only about one percent of serious events [adverse drug reactions] are reported.” (Human and Experimental Toxicology, 31(10) 1012–1021, DOI: 10.1177/0960327112440111, Relative trends in hospitalizations and mortality among infants by the number of vaccine doses and age, based on the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), 1990–2010)
- US supreme court ruled vaccines “unavoidably UNsafe” in 2011 . (Bruesewitz v. Wyeth LLC, http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/10pdf/09-152.pdf)
- Vaccines Have “NOT been evaluated for carcinogenic or mutagenic potential, or potential to impair fertility” –as stated in package inserts ie: (MMRII insert top pg 6 http://www.merck.com/product/usa/pi_circulars/m/mmr_ii/mmr_ii_pi.pdf)
- Approximately 5% of the vaccine injuries and deaths reported to VAERS.gov ever reach Vaccine Court. The majority of families are forced to carry the physical and financial burden of caring for an injured child themselves as are taxpayers via schools and Medicare.
- 14th Amendment (section 1) US Supreme court rulings state parents have the “right to parent their children” including Medical Decisions… without state intervention– unless the state has deemed them “unfit”!
- 1st Amendment of the US Constitution ONLY requires a “Religious belief” to be- “Religious in Nature” and “Sincerely Held”. Schools may NOT require “proof of religion” for a parent to claim a religious exemption.
- Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights – U.N.
Article 6 – Consent
1. Any preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic medical intervention is only to be carried out with the prior, free and informed consent of the person concerned, based on adequate information. The consent should, where appropriate, be express and may be withdrawn by the person concerned at any time and for any reason without disadvantage or prejudice. (http://portal.unesco.org/en/ev.php-URL_ID=31058&URL_DO=DO_TOPIC&URL_SECTION=201.html)