Ohio Advocates for Medical Freedom is currently working on two legislative projects and related activities
OAMF is working to get this legislation introduced and passed.
Recently the Ohio Department of Education (ODE) published new rules for licensed preschool and child care programs that included disallowing reasons of conscience exemptions that are included in Ohio law under ORC 5104.014.
OAMF opposes any legislation that imposes vaccination (or any other medical) mandates and that restricts medical freedom and informed consent. We are working to prevent this proposed bill from proceeding.
What to Take to Legislator Meetings
Listen to PR chair Stephanie Stock describe what items you should consider taking to meetings with your legislators. Click the links to download all documents mentioned in the video.
Current OHIO issues:
- ODJFS/ ODE Attempted removal of ‘reasons of conscience exemption’ for preschools and day cares in Ohio
- Employee Health Autonomy Bill- & FLU SHOT FACTS
- Employee Health Autonomy info for Legislators
- The Truth About the Flu Shot (by DR. Sherri Tenpenny)
- SUMMARY of 2017 Evidence for patient benefit underpinning policies of enforcement (re: flu shot)
- Influeza Vaccination of Healthcare workers study (PLOS)
- Official ONA Position statement on Influeza vaccination
- UH Stat Sheet showing ONA UNION nurses HAVE all 3 exemptions available for use
- AMA Medical code of Ethics (Exemptions and reaction reporting requirement)
Vaccines 101 For Legislators
- Undeniable Facts: Vaccination & Informed Consent
- HRSA VICP Payouts and Kessler 1% reporting Comment
- GAO Vaccine Injury Compensation Claims Breakdown
- Vaccine Doses for children 1962 vs. 2016 (Learn the Risk)
- Vaccine Excipient & media Summary (FDA)
- US Diseases by the numbers BEFORE vaccines
- US Mortality rates Prior to vaccine introduction (Vital Statistics chart)
- Measles CDC Pink Book
- What is Herd immunity Theory & Shedding?
- If only 1/2 of america is properly vaccinated, where are the epidemics?
- Disease Outbreaks in Full vaccinated communities
- Statement of WHISTLEBLOWER Researcher William Thompson Phd on MMR study
- Project TENDR consensus statement
- Optional: AMA Medical code of Ethics (Exemptions and reaction reporting requirement)
Don’t forget to email or Facebook message OAMF to request a “Vaxxed” screener link for your legislator before your meeting. Send us the legislator’s name, email, and the date/time of your meeting.
As a follow-up to your in-person meeting, consider sending the legislator a link to Representative Bill Posey’s testimony before Congress.