Welcome! Ohio Advocates for Medical Freedom invites you to purchase a DVD copy of our Raising Awareness for Guillain-Barre Syndrome event that took place on January 10, 2018 at the Ohio Statehouse. The event was designed to bring awareness to legislators regarding vaccine injury, specifically in context of Guillain-Barré Syndrome. Additionally, the event was in honor of Big Mike, Michael E. Bailey, who tragically passed away from vaccine-induced GBS.
Product Details & Benefactor of DVD Proceeds
You may purchase a copy of the DVD recording of this event that includes each of the presentations by the below mentioned speakers. All DVDs will be shipped directly to the shipping address you provide at checkout once the DVD production is complete. All DVD sale proceeds will benefit charity in the name of Big Mike, Michael E. Bailey.
Who Is Ohio Advocates For Medical Freedom?
OAMF is a non-partisan group whose purpose is to inform and educate Ohioans about legislative matters that support or infringe upon medical freedom and informed consent rights, and to promote policies insuring that these rights are upheld.
Raising Awareness for Guillain-Barre Syndrome Presenters
- Michael Bailey Jr., “Remembering Big Mike”
- James Lyons-Weller, Ph.D., “Biological Mechanisms of Vaccine Injury & Michael Bailey Sr.’s Experience from a Neuroimmune Perspective”
- Daniel Neides, MD, “A Doctor’s Perspective”
- Maura Urchek, BSN, RN, CCM, “A Nurse’s Perspective”
- Lisa Marks Smith, “Guillain-Barré Syndrome Survivor”
- Alan Phillips, Esq., “Vaccine Rights and EEOC”
- Michelle Cotterman, RN, “Informed Consent and HB193”