Submit a Complaint
Do you believe your employer has bullied, harassed, or discriminated against you regarding vaccine exemptions/accommodations. Please submit an online complaint to OAMF for our review and action.
Ohio workers need protection from flu shot mandates!
OAMF is working toward legislation to protect Ohio employees from employers that terminate, discriminate against, or refuse to hire any person who declines the influenza vaccine for any reason, including medical or religious ones.
WHY is this so important?
The influenza vaccine has questionable effectiveness, safety, and ingredients. Furthermore, vaccine manufacturers are shielded from liability for vaccine injuries. Specific legislation protects your civil rights, including those defined in the 1st and 14th amendments of the U.S. Constitution. For more information on the flu shot, visit Flu Shot Facts.
WHAT can I do to help?
- Sign the Petition to Support HB 193 – Sign Online
- Contact the Speaker of the House – Call 614-466-3506 and tell the Speaker why you think Ohio workers need legislation to protect employees’ rights to decline the flu shot. http://www.ohiohouse.gov/members/speaker-of-the-house
- Contact your Ohio State Representative – Tell him/her to support legislation allowing Ohio workers to decline the flu shot. If you have a related story, please share it with your legislator. If you do not know who your Ohio State Representative is, you can log in to https://www.legislature.ohio.gov/legislators/find-my-legislators.
- Please donate to OAMF – Donate Online or by mailing a check (payable to Ohio Advocates for Medical Freedom, Inc.) to our PO Box. All funds go toward fighting to keep medical decision making in YOUR hands and YOUR right to fully informed consent. Every dollar counts. Thank you in advance for your support!
- Volunteer to get the word out about HB 193 and medical freedom in Ohio – Contact OAMF for details about how you can help protect medical freedom in Ohio.
Other Information about influenza vaccination legislation:
- Maine Immunization Requirements
- Oregon Immunization Law
- Summary of Other States with Exemptions
- Salient Points Summary for previous legislation HB 170