Vaccine Rights Attorney Alan Phillips Faces Jail for Protecting His Client’s Privacy, He Needs Your Help Now!
Attorney Alan Phillips needs your support. His focus has been vaccine law and the NC State Bar – with no evidence of wrongdoing, and completely ignoring the sanctity of attorney-client privilege – is currently seeking years of his client records. Who knows what the motivations of the NC State Bar might be, but one thing is clear, this fishing expedition is unethical and requires an independent review of the NC State Bar. Currently, despite a court order, Attorney Phillips refuses to reveal his privileged client records and faces contempt of court, which could result in fines and/or jail time.
Here’s how you can help:
- CONTACT THE NC MEDIA: Choose a television station, email a reporter asking them to look into this case, here’s some talking points.
- CONTACT NC LEGISLATORS: Choose a legislator, email a them asking them to look into this case, here’s some talking points.
- DONATE to Attorney Phillips’ legal defense.
- SIGN the online letter on this page.
Contact a Television Station
Despite multiple press releases, there has been ZERO media coverage of this issue. We need to help Alan put some pressure on the NC Stat Bar by getting eyeballs on this issue.
Please take just a few minutes to 1) go to the website of a television station of your choice to locate contact info for a reporter of your choice or the general newsdesk, 2) email that reporter or newsdesk asking them to look into this issue (talking points below), 3) please copy OAMF on the email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Asheville, WLOS
- Asheville, WYCW
- Charlotte, WJZY
- Charlotte, WMYT-TV
- Charlotte, WBTV
- Charlotte, WHKY-TV
- Charlotte, WTVI
- Charlotte, WCCB
- Charlotte, WCNC-TV
- Charlotte, WSOC-TV
- Charlotte, WAXN-TV
- Greensboro, WXLV-TV
- Greensboro, WMYV
- Greensboro, WGHP
- Greensboro, WFMY-TV
- Greensboro, WXII-TV
- Greenville, WCTI-TV
- Greenville, WITN-TV
- Greenville, WNCT-TV
- Raleigh, WRDC
- Raleigh, WTVD
- Raleigh, WNCN
- Raleigh, WRAL-TV
- Wilmington, WECT
- Wilmington, WSFX-TV
- Wilmington, WWAY
Talking Points for Media and Legislators
- Attorney Alan Phillips is currently facing contempt of court for protecting his client’s privacy during a NC State Bar fishing expedition.
- With no evidence of any wrongdoing, the NC State Bar is demanding that Attorney Alan Phillips reveal years of client records.
- NC State Bar has ignored at least three complaints that Attorney Alan Phillips has submitted against Bar attorneys for their conduct and a number of other complaints that organizations nationwide have submitted regarding the same.
- Attorney Alan Phillips is not the only attorney who has recently faced disbarment by the NC State Bar under unethical circumstances.
- If they’d like further information, ask them if you can email them additional background information on this case, If so, here’s the latest press release from Attorney Alan Phillips.