Congressional Measles HearingsRead the petition
“The head of the US Food and Drug Administration says that if states don’t require more schoolchildren to get vaccinated, the federal government might have to step in.”
There are currently dozens of vaccine bills across the country that aim to strip the rights of parents nationwide. There are hundreds of vaccines in development at this moment. You do the math. If you want to retain your vaccine choice in Ohio and retain your liberty, you must act now!
“Threats to end religious and philosophical vaccine exemptions have just been ratcheted up to an unprecedented federal level. If parents and caregivers are stripped of the ability to make healthcare decisions for their children, reinstating that ability may be nearly impossible. We need to take action now to prevent the government from dictating what is injected into our children.”
What Other Important Things Can You Do?
There are TWO critical upcoming vaccine-related hearings recently announced on Capitol Hill:
- Wednesday, February 27, 2019 – 10:00am – The Energy & Commerce Oversight and Investigations Subcommittee will hold a hearing on the current measles outbreak and response efforts. – https://ohioamf.org/qavt
- Tuesday, March 5, 2019 – 10:00am – The HELP Committee (Health, Education, Labor and Pensions) will hold a hearing, Vaccines Save Lives: What is Driving Preventable Disease Outbreaks? – https://ohioamf.org/k6pm
Every single one of us needs to contact our Congressional representatives and Senators IMMEDIATELY:
What Do You Need to Say?
In your communications, be sure to emphasize that:
- These hearings need to be fair, balanced, and include opposing viewpoints. We have many highly qualified individuals to present those viewpoints.
Issues related to vaccines should be governed by the states.
- Over $4 billion has been paid out for vaccine injuries and deaths and HHS estimates less than 1% of adverse events are reported. Mandating any procedure involving such risks is unethical.
- HHS has failed in its Congressional directive to study vaccine safety for 30 years.
- Mandating liability-free vaccines that have not been properly safety tested is in direct opposition to the first tenet of the Nuremberg Code: The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential.
- If you have a vaccine-injured child, tell your story. This personal input to those who represent you in our nation’s capital illustrates the harsh reality of a vaccine program geared towards industry profit rather than public health.
If you need assistance contacting our Ohio Representatives and Senators, you need additional support writing your letter, or you are interested in attending in Washington, please contact us asap!